About Cretus Corpus
"Cretus Corpus” is Latin for “a risen body".
Cretus Corpus CrossFit is a family friendly CrossFit box that places a huge emphasis on community. The people and coaches here at Cretus Corpus strive to provide an encouraging and supportive environment. Whether you are looking for a place to stay healthy or you are looking to compete, this is the place for you.
- Monday = 5:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday = 5:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday = 5:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- Thursday = 5:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- Friday = 5:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM
- Saturday = 9:00 AM
- Sunday = CLOSED
Wondering how to get started at Cretus Corpus? The first step, which is always the hardest, is simply walking into the “box.” [Crossfit gyms are known as boxes]. Once you complete step one, the rest is easy. You are not expected to walk into the box and instantly become an expert. You start at a beginner's level, and you’ll be surprised just how much you learn and grow over a short period of time. Browse the site to learn a bit more about our hours, coaches, workouts, and contact information.
Click here if you are planning to Drop-In or start your free trial at the box!